SkyTeam Asia Air Pass Rules
(1) Period of Application
This rule applies to an air pass journey on one way basis within Area 3 on any international or domestic direct flights operated by AF/CO/KE/KL/NW.
All fares governed by this rule apply for transportation originating October 15, 2005 through March 31, 2006 unless otherwise noted.
Fares governed by this rule apply to passengers holding international round trip tickets originating from or destined to Area 1/Area 2 via AF/AZ/CO/DL/KE/KL/NW/OK flights.
Note: The Air pass is not to be sold in conjunction with Frequent Flyer Bonus Program Tickets, other awards, ID, AD or Free Tickets.
Passengers must provide proof of eligibility at the time of ticketing:
- An international ticket indicating origin from/destination to a country in Area 1/Area 2.
The passenger’s international (transoceanic) ticket number must be cross-referenced in the SkyTeam Asia Pass ticket.
(4) Fare Type and class of Service
One way/Circle Trip/Origin Open Jaw Trip Economy class transportation within Area 3.
(5) Applicable Routes
(6) Excluded Flights
(B) FARE LEVELS
1. The SkyTeam Asia Pass is limited to minimum 3 coupons.
2. Passengers originating and terminating in Area 1/2 must use the specified carriers in both directions in order to use these fares.
3. The fare to be converted to the currency of the country of sale at the bankers selling rate (BSR) at time of ticket issuance.
4. For travel between Korea/Japan and the South West Pacific use fare levels indicated under “South West Pacific Asia” fares. In order to purchase supplemental coupons for South West Pacific travel, a minimum purchase of three (3) SkyTeam Asia Pass coupons must be issued.
SKYTEAM Asia Pass economy fare levels
SKYTEAM South West Pacific Asia Pass fare levels
(C) RESERVATIONS AND TICKETING
(1) Reservations for the originating flight, issuance of tickets, and full payment must be completed at least 7 days prior to departure on the first flight coupon, and prior to arrival in any countries in Area 3. Payment by PTA is permitted provided the ticket is issued outside the countries in Area 3.
(2) Reservations for other than the originating flight may be made any time prior to departure of each flight.
(3) Only one ticket at these fares will be issued in conjunction with each trip originating from or destined to Area 1/Area 2. The SkyTeam Asia Pass ticket must be cross referenced with the ticket number of the international ticket.
(4) Passengers will be accommodated only on the flight for which they hold confirmed reservations. If the passenger can be accommodated on other than those flights on which reservations are confirmed, these passengers will be accommodated subject to availability of space at the time of departure.
(5) Tickets are non-endorsable.
(6) Booking codes:
Via AF: H
Via CO: L
Via KE: L
EXCEPTION: For Korean domestic sectors, book in “Y” class.
Via KL: H
Via NW: Q
(7) Tickets issued at fares governed by this rule shall be separate from any ticket issued at any other fare basis.
(8) Ticket must be issued on AF/AM/AZ/CO/DL/KE/KL/NW/OK stock only.
(D) LENGTH OF STAY
(1) Minimum Stay: None.
(2) Maximum Stay: 60 days after beginning travel at SkyTeam Asia Pass fares governed by this rule.
Only one stopover is permitted at any one point. However, a point may be transited more than once if for connecting purposes. The points of origin and destination on the SkyTeam Asia Pass fare do not count as stopover points.
(F) CHILDREN’S AND INFANTS’ FARES
(1) Children fares shall apply to a child 2 years of age, but under 12 years of age, and/or infants under the age of 2 occupying a seat, when accompanied on all portions of the trip by a passenger at least 12 years of age paying a full fare governed by this rule.
(2) Infant fares : 10% of adult fare
(3) Infant fares shall apply to an infant under the age of 2 not occupying a seat, when accompanied on all portions of the trip by a passenger at least 12 years of age paying a full fare governed by this rule. For Korean domestic travel, infant will be permitted at no charge. Only one free infant will be permitted per adult.
(G) CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
(1) Before departure
In the event of cancellation or failure to use confirmed space as ticketed, except as noted in (3) below, the non-refundable amount will be USD 100.00/ KRW 100,000.
(2) After departure
In the event of cancellation, the amount of refund will be the difference between the fare paid and the normal fare for transportation used less USD 100.00/KRW 100,000.
(3) Full refund will apply in the event of death or illness of the passenger or member of the passenger’s immediate family as substantiated by a medical/death certificate.
(a) Permitted at no charge
(a) Voluntary rerouting is permitted via AF/CO/KE/KL/NW services only.
(b) A service charge of USD 100.00/KRW 100,000 will be assessed each time a SkyTeam Asia Pass ticket is reissued or a change in the originating flight is made.
(c) (i) Tickets may be reissued to alter the original routing or to increase the number of coupons permitted provided: the maximum validity period has not elapsed; travel on the original ticket has not been completed; the applicable fare for the revised itinerary is recalculated from point of origin; any additional collection is made.
(ii) Reissue charges contained in Paragraph (H) (2) (b) above will apply.
(3) Involuntary Rerouting
(a) Involuntary rerouting is permitted via AF/CO/KE/KL/NW services only.
(b) If after the SkyTeam Asia Pass ticket is issued, a schedule change results in discontinuance of through-plane service, the ticket may be reissued without charge to provide an additional flight coupon(s) for transportation between the points affected by the schedule change provided the passenger held confirmed reservations on the discontinued service.
(I) CAPACITY LIMITATIONS
The carrier shall limit the number of passengers carried on any flight at fares governed by this rule. The number of seats which the carrier shall make available on any given flight shall be determined by the carrier’s best judgment as to the anticipated total passenger load on each flight, and the fare will not necessarily be available on all flights.
(J) OTHER CONDITIONS
(1) Frequent flyer program mileage upgrades will not be permitted.
(2) Denied Boarding Compensation
Passengers will not be rerouted via carriers other than the participating carrier and the value of the portion of the ticket on which the passenger is denied boarding will be the price of each SkyTeam Asia Pass ticket coupon.
|Copyright © [2000- 2005] [Airtimetable.com]. All rights reserved|